Your Satisfaction is Paramount:
Our policy is to accept returns for any reason. A 15% restocking fee will apply for returns we receive after 30 days from your receipt of the product. Returns after 60 days of receipt will not be issued a refund.
- Please e-mail Vern Avery at email@example.com, indicating your name, order number and reason for return.
- All returns must be complete, in resalable condition (clean without signs of use) and placed in their original packaging to receive a refund. Vern Avery will e-mail you the necessary return shipping label information. You must use this information on the outside label of your return to assure your package will ship to the correct location and allow for proper processing.
- For your protection, we recommend you use a carrier that will insure your package and supplies tracking information. Please save the carrier receipt until you receive your refund.
We will issue a refund to your credit card after our warehouse has received and processed your item. Initial shipping costs to the customer are not refundable.
- If a product is received damaged, defective or in error we reserve the right to replace the item or part as remedy. Shipping and product costs will be refunded if a replacement is not sent as resolution. If a return is required we will mail you a prepaid shipping label which has all necessary information required for proper return processing. In this case we will issue a refund to your credit card after our warehouse has received and processed your item. You must report the defective product within 7 days from receipt of product for this policy to apply. After 7 days, Vern Avery will attempt to rectify the problem but can not guarantee a refund.
- Refund checks are not issued for returned items paid with money orders or certified checks. Credits will be issued to the customer towards the purchase of replacements items in the amount of the return in these cases.
- Please Note: Defective claims from certain manufacturers including Kentucky Performance Products, Kentucky Equine Research Products, and Siliforce Horse Products, and others are handled directly between the customer and manufacturer. Vern Avery will assist in the communication and processing instructions for these manufacturers. Customers with items from these manufacturers damaged through shipping should contact Vern Avery directly for resolution.